*Reset both the cradle and the scanner to be sure that you starts from basic.*
- Cradle: Push the button on the left side of the scanner and hold I for 5 seconds until the Side Indicators are flashing red and green.
- Scanner: Scan the “Factory Default” barcode (page 71 in the manual) below so the scanner is flashing red and green.
(If you can’t scan anything, push the Reset Button on the scanner first using a paper clip)
Scan the Factory Default
Scan the Uninstall barcode (page 4 in the manual)
- Scan the PAIR Mode barcode (page 4 in the manual).
- Put the scanner into the cradle and wait for the pair confirm sound.
The cradle will now have a steady blue light in the center indicator.
The scanner will now give a green blink every 1,5 second in the status Indicator when it’s in the cradle.
5. The scanner and cradle are connected when the Link Indicator is flashing blue every 2,5 second.
6. If something not is going as planned, just start from point 1 again